Article: Your high-profit biz (recommended)
How to Grow and Profit From Opt-In Lists And Web Site Traffic
* You have permission to forward this *
* email letter to any of your friends *
Yesterday I was reading a couple of articles from my friend Jimmy D. Brown and this one caught my attention.
As soon as I finished reading this article, I thought you too would love to get benefited from this information.
So, I requested Jimmy to let me allow to send this article to you. Here it is…
= = = = =
The REAL Secret to Building A High-Profit Internet Business
By Jimmy D. Brown
My wife laughs every time she sees me doing it.
At least once or twice every week, I’ll be at my desk (or at the dining room table) with my Franklin Covey planner open and a stack of laminated checklists in hand.
“”What are you doing, honey?”” she calls, already knowing the answer.
“”I’m planning,”” I reply with a smile.
She laughs and I get back to work.
She laughs because she swears I spend half of my time “”planning””. But, if you ask me how I’m able to get as much work done as I do in only 3 hours a day, I’ll point to a black Franklin Covey planner with about a dozen laminated checklists inside.
Building an Internet business is easy. Seriously. I’m not saying that it’s not complicated, because it is. I’m just saying that it’s easy to accomplish if you just have a system in place.
There’s very little in this world that can’t be accomplished with the right set of action steps in front of you.
Today, I’m going to give you such a system for building your Internet business. There are only 4 steps…
1. Decide What You Want To Do. Do you want to run an eBay(R) business? Be an affiliate marketer? Buy and sell reprint rights?
Get involved in niche marketing? While all of those things will likely find their way into your plan in time, you gotta begin with one thing at a time.
My recommendation: Choose a “”broad”” topic you are interested in and begin building a list of folks interested in that topic.
2. Determine A Weekly Action Plan. After you decide what you want to do, it’s time to determine how to get it done. What I do is this: I create a weekly set of action steps. That is, I have a set of things I do on Monday, on Tuesday and so forth.
Decide how many hours (as little as ONE) you want to work each day and schedule yourself a reasonable amount of things to get done in that time frame. Repeat this process week after week.
My recommendation: Begin writing ezine articles to promote your
list … and affiliate programs. It’s the easiest way to get free traffic and build your list at the same time.
3. Devote Yourself To Staying On Schedule. The important thing here is to stick to it. The easiest way that I know of to make certain you develop discipline in your schedule is to NOT set unrealistic expectations. Give yourself ample time to do each day’s action step – don’t over schedule. Look for progress along the way to celebrate. Reward yourself when you’ve reached a milestone. And, remember, you’re GROWING a business. Just
like physical growth, it takes time … it WILL happen if you remain committed.
My recommendation: Weave in simple activities related to the following categories – List building (ezine articles), product creation (conduct interviews or hire ghostwriters), site development (making your site convert more visitors into buyers and education (continuing to learn new ways to grow your business)
4. Develop Additional Shortcuts. As you get better and better at working with your lists, creating products and tweaking your site, you’ll want to continue to improve your business with new ideas, strategies, tools and resources. The key is simple: never stop learning!
Visit forums. Read articles. Download reports. Identify sites and resources that CONTRIBUTE to your success in educating you. You want faster results, bigger increases, automated processes and other ways to get more accomplished and more profit, with less work involved.
Everything depends on you developing a plan and sticking to
And that is the REAL secret to building a high-profit Internet
Jimmy D. Brown is the owner of the “”List And Traffic”” membership
site, teaching thousands of internet business owners specific
things they can do every week to multiply profits. For video
training, weekly updated content and printable checklist “”systems””
for growing your business, drop by
Share Your Thoughts
Share this post
No comments yet.