Raam Anand shares his insights on the recent changes at Google and how these changes will affect your online business. Raam also advices on how to fix the problems and get to top of search engines.
- Less importance to anchor text inbound links
- Pick text from page content instead of meta tags
- New algorithm to filter duplicate content accurately
- Most recent content to show up at the top
- More online data will help rank better (prices etc.)
- Making your website ‘ready’ for mobile and tablet
- Solves “host crowding”, giving a fair chance to everyone!
Share Your Thoughts