Raam Anand says.. “Yes, predictions are hard, especially about the future. But they’re fun! And, sometimes, they can even be useful and help clarify one’s thinking about the future. And so, in the spirit of enlightened thinking about our industry, here are my predictions for the year 2012”
– Facebook crosses 1 billion users
– Mobile marketing will grow beyond expectations
– Small and micro SEO companies will perish
– Google will strive to show it is STILL the King
– Social Media will grow even bigger with new dimensions
http://YourPaymentLink.com/imme/4ki/22 – Raam Anand: Area(s) of Expertise with Internet Marketing: Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Marketing for Local Businesses
Raam was involved in systems programming to some of the leading banks and financial institutions in core areas like online banking, ATM interface, asset management, online transaction processing, inter-branch networking and so on.